Skip to content

Life, Long Term Care & More

Life | Long Term Care | Disability | More

Our professional insurance agents have years of experience working with individuals, families and businesses to provide Lawrenceville health and life insurance.

Cowart Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency, meaning we work with multiple insurance companies to bring you the widest range of policy options and prices.

Life insurance policies are unique and depend on your personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance should evolve. Getting married, having a baby, purchasing your first home, starting a business, or retiring all warrant a review of your life insurance policy.

Cowart Insurance Agency can help you weigh your life insurance options. The choices can be overwhelming for the average person, and it's our goal to make the decision easier. We'll look at different insurance companies and coverage types and help you determine the best fit for your current situation.

Long Term Care

The cost of long-term care is on the rise. Protect yourself and your family with a Long-Term Care Insurance Policy. It helps protect your financial future and the people who matter most to you, against the high cost of long-term care.

Most people do not realize that more than 50% of the U.S. population will require some form of long-term care during their lives. Interestingly, 43% of all long-term care claims are for people that are under the age of 65.

When you’re under long-term care, whether it’s at an outside facility or in your home, you want to know that your finances are protected. Long-Term Care Insurance allows you to transfer some of the financial risk of these costs so that you can protect yourself.

If you are skeptical about investing in disability insurance, you may be surprised to learn that almost 1/3 of Americans that enter the workforce today will become disabled before they retire. Less than 10% of disabling accidents are work related. The other 90% are not, meaning workers compensation does not cover them. Only 35% of workers that apply for Social Security Disability Insurance claims in 2009 were approved.

Purchasing disability insurance will provide you with the money that you need to replace the income that you would have earned if you had not become disabled. Having a plan to ensure that you can pay your bills, buy food, and continue paying other living expenses if you become disabled, is important.

Medicare Supplement

Cowart Insurance Agency provides Medicare Supplement Insurance to all of Georgia, Including Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill, Dacula, Hoschton, Braselton, Flowery Branch, Jefferson, and Winder.

Trying to find the health insurance plan that fits your family's need is hard enough, without having to look for all the add-on coverage such as dental insurance or vision insurance.

Let us help you find the right dental and vision insurance options for you and your family's needs. We work for you, and unlike working directly with an insurance company, Cowart Insurance can help you compare plans from multiple companies and explain the differences and recommend the right plan for your situation.

Group Benefits

Offering your employees an attractive benefit plan is a great way to attract and retain the best employees in an increasingly competitve job market. Cowart Insurance Agency can help you or your human resources department find affordable group health insurance plans and other benefits packages.

As an independent insurance agency, we partner with several top-rated insurance carriers to design well-rounded group health, life and other benefit programs. Contact one of our benefit specialists today to find out how we can help your business succeed.

Looking for Group life insurance for your Georgia business that you can offer to your employees? We can help you craft the right package of benefits to offer your employees including a group life insurance policy. 

Group Life Insurance is an option that you can offer your employee’s that can be used for a variety of estate planning reasons such as:  

  • Final expenses such as unpaid bills and funeral costs.
  • Provide an inheritance for your spouse, and children. 
  • Provide for your dependents future (Private School, College, Sports, Music Lessons, etc.) 
  • Charitable Contributions
  • Pay federal and state death taxes