- You can be held liable for any employee accident or injury that occurs at your business or on a job site.
- The State of Georgia requires all business owners with 3 or more employees to purchase a workers compensation insurance policy.
- A business owner does not have to have more than three employees to purchase this important coverage. You can purchase the coverage for a smaller number of employees and include coverage for yourself while on the job.
- Workers Compensation provides coverage for medical bills, lost wages and rehabilitative services.
- Many business owners will choose to purchase Health, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance instead of including themselves on their workers compensation policy. This provides the owner with coverage 24 hours a day instead of only the hours they are at work. This can often cost less money than being insured on their Workers Compensation policy.
Every business is unique. Call us today so that we can discuss what is the is right coverage for your business. Protect your Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Buford, or Dacula business with Workers Comp Insurance. For a free quote contact us at (770) 339-0447 or fill out a workers compensation quote form.