Health Insurance is a huge issue lately. There are so many terms being thrown around these days: Obama Care, Affordable Care Act, The Market Place, Subsidies or Patient Affordable Care Act. What do all of these mean to you here in Georgia? Do you have questions?
Did you know?
- Private Health Insurance is still available in Georgia.
- You do not have to purchase coverage through Heathcare.gov
- The only real reason to purchase coverage through Heathcare.gov is if you are eligible for subsidies.
- Applying for private health insurance eliminates paperwork since you are not applying for assistance.
- Cowart Insurance offers direct access to six different Health Insurance Companies.
- We offer a variety of different plans including many with reasonable deductibles and co-pays. Many of our plans offer low out of pocket yearly maximums.
- Click here to get a real time Health Insurance Quote.
- You can get a Georgia Health Insurance quote and apply for coverage conveniently on-line!
We are here to help you and your family to navigate the confusion. It is easy to obtain the health coverage that is right for you and your budget. Apply for health insurance in the convenience of your office or at home. We hope to help you be in charge of your health insurance options.
Contact us for any questions that you may have regarding your Health Insurance Coverage.
There are no comments yet.