Health Insurance is a huge issue lately. There are so many terms being thrown around these days: Obama Care, Affordable Care Act, The Market Place, Subsidies. What do all of these mean to you here in Georgia? Do you have questions?
Did you know?
- Private Health Insurance is still available in Georgia.
- You do not have to purchase coverage through Heathcare.gov?
- The only real reason to purchase coverage through Heathcare.gov is if you are eligible for subsidies?
- Cowart Insurance offers access to six different Health Insurance Companies.
- We offer access to many different plans including many with low deductibles and co-pays.
- Dental Insurance is available on many Health plans.
- Our Website Links work!
- You can get a quote and apply for coverage conveniently on-line.
We are here to help you and your family to navigate the confusion. It is easy to obtain the health coverage that is right for you and your budget.