It can be easier than you think to put the brakes on high auto insurance rates – as an independent agency, Cowart Insurance can help! We can review your policy and possibly help you find a variety of illuminating ways to save money. Here are some things you may want to consider:
• Ask us to check several companies’ rates. This is the single most important thing you can do to get the best possible rate—and we can do it for you quickly and easily. The difference between the highest and lowest rate available to you from different companies could vary by hundreds of dollars.
• Reduce or drop physical damage coverage on an older car. Depending on your car’s age and where you live, comprehensive and collision coverage may not be worth keeping. We can give you advice on whether it makes sense to reduce or drop this coverage altogether.
• Raise your deductible. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $500 to $1000 could reduce your collision and comprehensive cost by 15 to 30 percent. In addition, because the average driver files a collision claim only once every ten years, odds are that over the lifetime of your car, a higher deductible will save you money. We can show you how raising your deductible will lower your premium.
• Look for discounts. Many insurance companies reduce premiums for certain driver traits or car features. For example: owning a home, bundling your insurance coverage, students with good grades, senior citizens who have taken an approved defensive driving course, people who only drive for pleasure, cars kept in garages, antilock brakes, antitheft devices, air bags, etc. If you think something could be a discount, let us know!
• Don’t assume having your car and home insured by the same company is the best option. Because auto insurance rates vary so much from company to company, it may make sense for you to have your car and home insured by separate companies. As an Independent Insurance Agent we have the freedom to quote your coverage with multiple insurance companies. Let’s talk about it.
To learn more about all an independent agency can offer you, call us at Cowart Insurance today.
We write Auto, Truck and Car Insurance in Dacula, Duluth, Suwanee, Hoschton, Winder, Jefferson, Grayson, Loganville, Athens, and Atlanta. If you live in the State of Georgia we can help you with your insurance needs! We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us at today!
There are no comments yet.
© 2017 Cowart Insurance Agency